She´s Dora. (Hrvatica_97)

Hello. Dora (hrvatica_97) is my model on this graphic. She´s wearing a Leonard dress. What do you think about this graphic????        


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

                                

9 comments!:

Kayla (Audreyhep4) said...

I LOVE THIS ONE!
One of your best :)

Charlotte said...

Oh so hotness!
Great job!

NeonTiara. said...

Fabulous! :]

Anonymous said...

Precioso!!! ^^ me encanta!!!

Tinkerbells
xxx

Anonymous said...

Very beautiful indeed.

Estefania said...

I love

Anonymous said...

najs :)
and Dora looks pretty :)

Denu said...

Adoro el Vestido y la decoracion que tiene! Esta Hermoso!

daisy-croatia said...

Amazing.

And she's from Croatia,so am I. =)
I know cause Hrvatica means Croatian girl.
She looks pretty and the graphic is amazing.
Keep with the good work