One of my favorite graphic!!! Is glamgirl72.

This is one of my favorite graphics!! My model is Lexi (glamgirl72) a really person who loves fashion and style. She´s wearing a Graeme Black dress.


Do you like this graphic???? Why???
 
               
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

19 comments!:

Lexi (glamgirl72) said...

Thanks so much John! I love it! Especially the dress, and the hair, and the makeup haha I love it all!

Charlotte said...

It's awesome!

Lauren said...

It's really good!
I love the backround!

Baileygirl1212 said...

I love it.!
Her face looks great too.

TatCinderella said...

Love it (:
x

looc123 said...

I love it! The background is gorgeous and I love the dress and pose! 10/10

tinkerbells said...

Awesome!! ^^ I love it!

Yooitspayton said...

Amazing John!

Denu said...

Increible! Me encanta todo! Especialmente los Zapatos, Sinceramente, me enamore de esos Zapatos, Son hermosos :F

Un Beso

Meyoop -->Jez(; said...

It's lovely, Original!!

Lindsay Brock said...

I love this!!!
Lexi looks amazing and I adore the dress :D

Victoria said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
roxy [: said...

Nice :D

Could you make a graphic for me?

Boowow_1998

lipgloss_babe91 said...

OMG i love the hair! and the dress is cute, what do you use, Photoshop? I have PhotoshopCS2 but im just learning haha x

john2_el_mejor said...

Thanks for all comments!!!

Yes, I use photoshop and Paint.net

Fátima L. said...

Aww! Love it :D

2_cutecarla said...

I don't like the dress thingy, the orange one.

Laura said...

I don't like it actually ,
it doesn't looks good ...

x3

Rare-Trading said...

Don't think Id wear it but the graphics are flawless as usual.