Ashley in a Versace dress.

Hello everyone! This morning I finished a new graphic. This graphic doesn´t have a model. This graphic has a SUPERMODEL. She´s Ashley (BeverlyHillsHei) is wearing a Versace Spring 2009 dress.

Do you like this graphic?


                                   Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Ok. As you know I use some filters, on the dresses and many people talk me that they want a graphic with a dress isn´t filter. I don´t use any filters on this graphic and I need your comment about this dress.

33 comments!:

Lexi (Glamgirl72) said...

I love it! Especially her hair!
-Lexi xox

Haitianrichboy9 said...

Love It,
The Hair looks really good!!
;DD

babii-mariex said...

I love it!
Try some more with no filters, they are much better.
Great job [:

Anonymous said...

Love it <3 Your designs are great, xo Agii

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

I love it. the hair looks great and the design is amazing

Wylie1995 said...

John, You are getting to be so amazing at graphics! This one is definitely my favorite! I look forward to more of your graphics!

Lauren said...

love it john!!!

GiveLoveAChance said...

One word... AMAZING!


Jackie<3

Unknown said...

Love it! My favoutite!

.Marcela.. said...

Really nice! Love it.
You should put the real version picture in all the posts.

Anonymous said...

You´re so talented. I love your design

Carla

r1ma said...

ah-ma-zing!

I also loved how you copied the spring 09 runway!
:-D

Carol said...

This is very pretty! I really like her hair!

Ashley (BeverlyHillsHei) said...

Thanks so much John!!
The dress is AAAAAmazing!!
I love it!!

Estefania said...

OH I LOVE IT!!!!!

sweetie04 said...

Ashley (Beverly Hills Hei) Looks stunning in this Versace number. The rhinestones brings the dress to life. I think it is fab! Great design John..

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dress pick John.
(:
Amazing, as always.
-Payton

Kiss you???? said...

I love! It´s my favorite

Baileygirl1212 said...

Great work John.
I love it.!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I'm Divine_Male From Stardoll!
I luv it!! Great work ;)

lipgloss_babe91 said...

WOW this dress is beautiful! HOW do you do it? its just amazing! I want one xD stardoll should be hiring you, your designs are 100 times better than the stuff they make :) x

OohLaLaHannah said...

That's so pretty.
It looks stunning on her.
I'm beginning to wish I wasn't such a technophobe so Icould do something like that!
xx

Carla.Stardoll said...

I love the dress!!

5/5

Fátima L. said...

Love it! :D
Great job ;D

Anonymous said...

hey guys u should do a segment on who wore the Paulina's necklace the best..and I have done a incredible dress..my stardoll nickname is blondie2007 check it out plz

NeonTiara. said...

Gorgeous (:

roxy [: said...

Make me one, please :D

mollydolly777 said...

i love it !!!!!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sweetie04 said...

hey john great choice of model...she is very pretty and compliments that versace dress
how do you re-create such wonderful designs to detail.... so like the real thing...

totally....


amazing!!!!!
cant wait to see your next design...... :-)

Daisy/UKnowULoveMeXD said...

Totally amazing!

Anonymous said...

al i can say is WOOW!!!
how do u make those?
u chould make a tutorial!!!!

Erick Curbelo said...

Really nice! Love it. You should put the real version picture in all the posts.