Marie in Proenza Schouler Resort 2010

Hello everyone! I couldn´t make graphics/design every week because I was so busy, but I try to do them more currently! Ok, this time my SUPERMODEL is Marie (babii-mariex). She´s wearing a Proenza Schouler dress/shoes from Resort 2010 collection!

Do you like this graphic?

**Click HERE to zoom**

This is the dress, I didn´t use any filters, please tell me in comments about this graphic!



40 comments!:

Lauren said...

Best one yet, john!
I'm soo loving it!

Wylie1995 said...

I agree with Lauren! This looks wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I love it John! Marie looks so gorgeous in the dress!

Emorox4eva/Jenna said...

Wow great Job John! You get better and better!

NeonTiara. said...

Wow!

Imagica Vasia said...

An other fantastic design John!I absolutely love it!!I hope that one day I will be your Model xoxo!
Vasia28
x

daisy-croatia said...

John,this is awesome.
You have such great talent.
Use it well.
She looks cute and elegant in that dress.

xx
daisy-croatia

The Fashion Adviser said...

Ops John did it again and better can you belive this ?! I can because he as got an amazing talent that you all can see here.
Love kxcatarinaxk

Anonymous said...

Fabulous!

Charlotte said...

I love it like sunday morning!

Best one yet! Seriously amazoning!

ILvMarie!



ChaChi! x

r1ma said...

I love the detailing of the rouching. The highlights and shadows look exquisite. It is not easy to do that especially with the black palette but you really pulled it off:-)

Alice in Wonderland said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ciara said...

I LOVE it! :]
<3

Best one I've seen yet! x

Baileygirl1212 said...

This is your best work.
I love it, Perfect.!

Anonymous said...

Your graphics are amazing, like always John! <3 I'm in love with them! x, Angi

Anonymous said...

Love it John.
You have great taste in dresses!
-Payton :)

Lexi (Glamgirl72) said...

Amazing!
-Lexi xox

זבל said...

Yummy :P

babii-mariex said...

J, im speachless!
i seriously have no words to how much amazing talent you truely have!

thanks so much for using me as your model, i love it so much!

john2_el_mejor said...

Haha! Thanks to all! Marie, I´m so happy with the graphic but specialley with the model!


-John
x

sweetie04 said...

i like this graphic the tones plus style is a perfect match to the original dress...marie is a excellent choice to model this lovely outfit...its fab...john..

Vintje said...

Wow. That looks amazing! :]
Good Job.!
I love the dress!

Halmonkey3 said...

I agree with Lauren and Wylie as well, it is the best design yet! Fantastic!

Haitianrichboy9 said...

Favorite One,
Great Job!

Adri said...

It looks so great :D

Denu said...

No me gusta, Me encanta! Y no te procupes por los comments :)

Denu

mollydolly777 said...

i love this one ..black and white my fav...so it a winner for me..

Estefania said...

It´s perfect

Stardoll--Gossip said...

Love it!
Hey i'm LucyDivina from Stardoll i went to your suite and it's really cool! please go to my blog and leave a comment!
Love yaaa
Lucy xxx

Anonymous said...

I don't like it.
I love it.
Absolutley gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

How do i become a model or is just your friends?

The Amazing (NOT) Lilla / ewonline said...

I think I saw a picture of Emma Watson wearing this... O.o

The Amazing (NOT) Lilla / ewonline said...

Yup: I checked, she did wear it for some event.

john2_el_mejor said...

Yes, Emma was wearing this dress

Aquafabulosa said...

i luv it
~Aquafabulosa

Daisy/UKnowULoveMeXD said...

Wowza this is good!

Rare-Trading said...

Brilliant.. =]
Im loving your work.

Denu said...

Adoro ese vestido!! Tus graficos son muy Buenos! Segui asi :)

Katherine9870 said...

i think emma watson wheres this dress! AWESOME job! :D

Fátima L. said...

Love it! <3 <3