New Design! Balenciaga Fall 2009

Hey All! I told you that I´ll be more active on the blog making more designs. Ok, now my model is Michelle (yaelalon) and she is wearing a Balenciaga Fall 2009 suit. I really had a great time making it!


Do you like it? Tell me in comments!

28 comments!:

Halmonkey3 said...

John!!! It's fantastic! The skirt and shoes are perfect. Great job :)

YaelAlon said...

WOW! Holy cow, this is super-duper-extremly-awfuly-incredibly beautiful!
You are the best :D

john2_el_mejor said...

Hahaha! Thanks Halle and speacial for you Michelle!.
Jajaja! You told me Balenciaga and it is.

Thanks for be my model.



-John

filipinhamaria said...

Its awsome i love it, ur so talented.

thatgirlsophy said...

wow thats really amazing

.Marcela.. said...

OMG Its amazing! Look at this skirt! ONE WORD: Perfection!
Loved it
xxx

NothingCompares said...

John, your graphics are getting better EVERY time, I mean, go back through your work.. and you've progressed so much! It's some Extremely impressive work!

Baileygirl1212 said...

I so happy I'm back on stardoll. I LOVE this John. You've become PERFECTION !

Vasia28 said...

OMG!
It's fantastic!!
you are very talented,John!

Mimi_Mami said...

This is just perfect!

Catarina said...

It's amazing
Perfect be proud

Avril14140 said...

Its amazing!!!:)..i love it!

Laura.Jacobs said...

OMG, thats so pretty !!

You are really getting good at it lmao

x3 Laura

john2_el_mejor said...

Thanks to all! My next model is N1mka4eva

Nicole - Tcholas93 said...

wow john..it looks amazing
is ur best work so far
Congratzzzzz
XOXO ; Nicole

deep_in_vogue said...

This is great, great work! You're incredibly talented!

Brit-On-Me said...

Woooooooooooow!
John I looove it

Eftychia / MarsaL15 said...

Great work John! :)

devie44 said...

Amazing job John! As always ;)

Have a wonderful day! :)

Katherine9870 said...

beautiful!

Wooldoor said...

Bloody hell you have some talent kid!
You seriously gotta tell me how you do this lovely work!
xox
Eliza

Fati said...

It looks amazing :D
Great work John (:

Stef! ★ / Faita_14 said...

Freaking Awesome!
Congrats! :)

r1ma said...

this is amazing! u got the textures of the fabric just right john! and the shoes! the shoes i love!

i also love the hair on the michelle!

good job john!

Jezz` said...

it's lovely.:)

Anonymous said...

Yet another awesome graphic.

Keep up with good work John. =)

xoxo

daisy-croatia

Evie_is_kool said...

Stunning!

breathless.magazine said...

Oh my goodness John
Im so impressed you are beyond incredible I love this soooooo much i would pay 1000 stardollers for this look

your rock
xxx